Based in Silicon Valley, we are looking for several determined and career-minded individuals to support the ever-increasing demand for our services, which include contingent workforce staffing, payrolling, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire services. Our world-class clients are leaders across a diverse array of market verticals including banking and financial services, software, consumer electronics, Internet and new media, telecommunications, energy, government, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, and life sciences.
Our Sourcing Analysts are among the best in the industry, known for talent delivery innovation, and overall service excellence. We set you up for success — as a Sourcing Analyst, you will go through our intensive training program, MARS (Master Accreditation in Recruiting and Sourcing):
- You will gain an understanding of cutting edge technology and the skill sets that make them possible.
- You will learn complex techniques to find the right people for the right job.
- You will learn how to conduct extensive Internet searches including Boolean techniques.
- You will learn how to search for talent on various platforms such as social media, directories, etc.
Are you the one we’re looking for?
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You love to research and analyze data.
- Technology excites you.
- You are self-driven. You have ambitions you want to accomplish.
- You love challenges. You are competitive.
- You learn quickly, think fast on your feet, and enjoy coming up with solutions to daily challenges;
- You can work independently and as part of a team;
- You can maintain a positive attitude even when things are challenging.
It would be good if you…
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience in corporate/fast-paced sales environment;
- Sales experience is a plus;
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer an excellent compensation package including a base salary and generous commission structure. Package also includes the following company paid benefits:
- Major medical benefits to include choice to HMO or PPO
- Dental PPO
- 401(K) plan
- Holidays and Personal Time Off
Make the world a better place, one job at a time — find out if a career in recruiting is for you. Contact us today:
Internal Recruiting Specialist